A big thank you ever so much to elenarasbear for nominating me for the Liebster Award. This has put a huge smile on my face! I am truly so happy and thankful for your support, it really means a lot! Everyone please go and check out her blog at elenarasbear.wordpress.com.
What the Liebster Award is:
A Liebster Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The award creates a platform for new blogs connect, discover and be discovered by other fellow bloggers.
The Liebster award rules:
- Thank and Tag the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
1. What/who got you to start blogging?
I have always enjoyed reading online articles and other blogs and watching vlogs. After a few years on contemplating whether or not to open my own blog, in March 2015 I decided to publish my first post and have been absolutely loving it ever since!
2. What is your go-to lipstick for everything?
Hands down, my go-to lipstick is Jeffree Star’s Celebrate Skin liquid lipstick. The lipstick is a soft nude brown with peach undertones. His products are extremely long lasting and best of all, they are vegan and are not tested on animals.
3. What is the weirdest fashion/makeup item that you have ever bought?
This is a difficult question but I think I would have to say the weridest fashion item I have ever bought would be my pug socks. I do love some funky and outrageous socks. And I think you can never go wrong with some fuzzy socks for the winter time.
4. What tv show have you binge-watched on Netflix/Hulu?
I have shamelessly watched Greys Anatomy and Elementary on Netflix for hours upon hours. If anyone has any suggested TV shows on Netflix, leave a comment below!
5. Apple or Android? Why?
Apple. I love iPhones and have stuck to them for a while now. I love brass gold so I’m definitely a proud owner of a gold iPhone 6.
6. If you had a $100 Visa Gift Card right now, what would you spend it on?
Most likely a cute pair of ankle boots. Maybe in a tan brown colour.
7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
Vancouver Canada without a doubt, which happens to be where I live now. I immigrated from England to Canada 6 years ago and I absolutely love it here. Vancouver is the most beautiful city with the most amazing views of mountains in almost every window facing North. I do love England and miss it at times but I just think Canada is an amazing place to be.
8. What is the thing you love most about yourself?
I love my ability to proudly own and acknowledge my accomplishments. I never used to accept or tell myself “good job” and I always used to push myself further without patting myself on the back along the way. But over the years I have learnt to acknowledge and reward myself for the great things I have accomplished.
9. Are you team dog or team cat?
I am 100% team dog! I love animals in general but I am definitely a huge dog lover.
10. What is your favorite app on your phone?
I would have to say Instagram, probably because it’s the most used app I have.
11. What celebrity can you absolutely not resist fangirling about?
I am not one to be crazy over celebrities, in fact I just see them as regular people who have a big following. If anything I would say zoella who is a popular YouTuber or Gok Wan who is a fashion icon.
My Questions for you:
1.What is your favourite season of the year and why?
2. Do you have any siblings?
3. Name one of your hobbies aside from blogging?
4. If you won $10000000 on the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do with the money?
5. What made you decide to start blogging?
6. Which do you prefer, city or suburbs?
7. What is your dream job?
8. What does your ideal weekend look like?
9. What was/is your favourite subject in school?
10. What is your favourite gift you have ever received and given?
11. If you were to pick one which would you prefer, glasses or contact lenses?