Whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner I am always happy to have pancakes!
Here is my recipe for perfectly fluffy pancakes,
1. 3 large free range eggs
2. 115g plain flour
3. 1 tsp. baking power
4. 140 ml milk
5. Cooking oil
1. Separate the egg yolks and the egg whites into two bowls.
2. Add baking power, flour and milk to the egg yolks and mix until smooth and lump free. (To add flavour you can add a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg)
3. Using an electric mixer or hand held whisk, Whisk the egg whites until they become stiff, fluffy and fully white in colour.
4. Gradually fold the egg whites into the batter mixture.
5. Heat a medium sized frying pan on the stove top, adding a small amount of cooking oil.
6. Turn the stove down between medium to low heat and spoon the batter into the center of the pan.
7. Flip the pancake after 2-3 minutes to evenly cook both sizes.
8. Add your favourite toppings and pour yourself a hearty glass of milk before digging in!
let me know in the comments below what your favourite meal of the day is. Mine is definitely breakfast.